Monday, March 12, 2018

Mop Philosophy Monday

 Rye bread has been top of the menu at our house lately.  It's very difficult to cook when under the weather with The Plague, I'm sure we can all agree?  Bread and soup are just the thing.
 You may not know this but MrBP is actually a really good cook, I'd go so far to say that he's A Natural.  He threw together a pizza for us on the weekend, it was delicious.

 We can now source pizza dough from Polestar Hearth, it's so good I may never make my own again.
Capers, Artichokes, Sun-dried Tomatoes
+Polestar Hearth Pizza Dough=Perfection
 Do you read many print mags these days?  I still subscribe to House Beautiful, and we get other things like newsletters from the Bruce Trail association and alumni mags.
 I can't help but find them cluttery, they never last long on the coffee table before being thrown into the recycling.
I do share the decorating mags with my girlfriends though.
My neighbour Eileen heard I was sick and brought me some flowers.  Wasn't that kind of her?
A little kindness goes a long way I think.
I hope someone is kind to you today, and that you avoid The Plague at all costs,
xoxDani